Wednesday, February 02, 2005

you can have my stereo . . . aaaand my watch

If I survive the next 6 days, it will be a miracle. Let me just take a moment to show you (in a wonderful list format) everything that must be accomplished in them and everywhere that I will have to be. Bear with me please.

Thursday:
- Internship 10-4
- 7:30pm- 9:30pm- create the master tour guide schedule with Ally
- take short story to Kinko's to get printed
- go to ATM (in central park)
- study for massive psych test
- read up on company I'm being interviewed by, print off resume

Friday:
- massive psych test
- short story due (class until 12pm)
- 2 pm job interview in Falls Church (i am afraid i'll get horribly lost, too)
- check tire pressure (central park)
- 6pm The Spectacle, with fabulous Jon emcee-ing

Saturday:
- go home (3 hour drive) early in morning
- out to eat with the family
- Josh Groban concert in Norfolk

Sunday:
- come back to campus (3 hour drive) early in morning
- MB interview selecting 1-5 pm
- super bowl & all the homework I haven't done - and research company #2 that's going to interview me and print off resume.

Monday:
- class 10-3 pm
- 5 pm job interview in Falls Church
- 7pm-8:45/10 pm, MB interview selecting

Tuesday:
- Internship 10-4
- dinner and extensive meeting at the Horse & Kitty Plantation 45 min. outside of Richmond with my ghostwriter correspondents.

At some point, I have to eat, sleep, and do my homework.
Oh. my. goodness.
Pray for me.

No comments: