Wednesday, February 16, 2005

bah.

I 've gone through this whole day in a foul, anti-social, depressed mood. Not that anything has gone monsterously wrong in my life, but when I woke up things sucked and that colored my outlook on life for the whole rest of the day. I woke up this morning with a very sore throat, stuffy nose, and swollen eyelids . . . AGAIN. I thought I had cured my eyes and had been ecstatically happy about it for the past week but this morning I was thrown straight into depression again at the sight of my eyelids. I'm praying this is just a one night thing . . . I don't want to have to go back to the doctor. Again. So anyway, that put me in a thoroughly pissy, depressed, and self-sensitive mood. Went to classes. I couldn't stand to be in them. Went to lunch. Once again people made comments on what I chose to eat for lunch. I'm so freakin sick of people commenting on what I choose to eat. Leave me alone about it. For the love of God. Please. So those comments made me feel even more anti-social and I didn't particularily feel like talking to anyone for the rest of lunch. Went to art, even more pissed off and sat there painting 4 -inch squares for two hours. Went to short story conference with professor. Did a Mortar Board interview. Enjoyed dinner all by myself. Now I have to revise writing assignments and be creative, which I could feel less like doing. My eyelids are starting to feel weird again. If I wake up tomorrow morning and they are swollen I think I will cry. But then I can't, because crying makes them swell even more. Bah. Perhaps I'm being overly dramatic. I probably am. But today has just sucked.

No comments: