Thursday, February 24, 2005

Beltway

I'd like to make a list about yesterday and today.
1. I hate driving in the DC metro area. I hate the Beltway. I hate I-95 N. I hate rush hour. But on the good side, if it is one, I am learning to become a more aggressive driver.
2. I drove 2 hours yesterday to a job interview where in fact, he had already decided that I wasn't being considered for the position (which he didn't bother to tell me) but for an unpaid internship. And I drove all the way there for that. Was extremely mad.
3. Eyes still rockin the swollenness, even on meds. Am going to get a second opinion on Monday from a doctor down in Va.Beach. Have high hopes for him.
4. Jay won Project Runway (on tv) last night. Yay! That makes me incredibly happy. I love Jay. I want to be his best friend. He's so funny and you all know I like guys who can make me laugh. :)
5. Today it's snowing and school is closed. Not that I had any classes today, but I'm not going to my internship (yet again, last Thursday it was swollen eyelids that kept me away). However, today I have to be productive like whoa. I must be an e-mail writer, room-cleaner, psych test studier, poet, paper cutter outer, earring maker, and packer.

No comments: