Tuesday, February 08, 2005

yes, tomorrow morning i will need tea

I'm stupid because I'm still up at 12:30 when I know that I'm going to have trouble getting up tomorrow morning. I have to be down at the internship 30 min. earlier than normal - and that 30 min. is just earlier enough to suck. I think I will definitely need to hit up the potent "lipton brisk." whoa there.

What I did Today (selected shorts):

1) I got to laugh at Jon while some guys squirted air into his eyeballs during psych class.
2) I forgot my art stuff at the perfect moment - right at the top of the hill - and had to run all the way down and back (awkward because there was a witness) in order to meet Jon for breakfast on time.
3) Did respectably on psych test, but must do better next time.
4) Entered a t-shirt design into the Marshall Hall t-shirt design contest. Competition is stiff - so far there is one other entry . . .
5) Confessed my conversion to apple computers and my desire to own and apple i-book to Bryan. Shout out to him btw - I didn't watch the Superbowl, either.
6) Ate a caesar salad upon which I put probably one too many croutons.
7) Sat around for hours while MB members read through applications. Horrendously misprounced someone's last name - to the humor of those around.
8) Decided that I need to go to sleep. Now.

Good night all. Tomorrow is jam-packed with internship and ghostwriting fun. Egads.

No comments: