Tuesday, March 28, 2006

eternity and counting

*grabs mail opener, carves a line into wall for each minute that feels like eternity* I I I I I I I I


I have decided to run away with my friend APea to the Land Of The Magical Healing Leprechauns. This is the 50th time that I have reached this conclusion within the last month.


Must make a pro & con list about today, I MUST!!


Pros:

- Have discovered that my friend The Cyclist has a bevy of women throwing themselves at him. I can make fun of him. And ask him if every single one of these women are blond. And ask him which day of the week he has assigned to each one. And when the world can expect a wedding and little cyclists running around.
- Coffee. It exists. This pleases me.
- Coffee. It makes my apartment smell good. And it has caffeine in it.
- Campbell Brown hosted the Today Show this morning instead of Katie Couric. Campbell has been hosting for the past 4 or 5 days straight. I hope that this is evidence of a takeover.
- I talked to The Shamana and she created a blog. She lives in a cupboard.
- The Shamana is sending me Real Mail.
- The Zim visited me in my dungeon today. Human contact is a wonderful thing.
- I turned up the radio in my car this morning so that I could pretend that I couldn't hear the funny noise that my car sometimes makes. Sometimes it's nice to live in ignorance.
- I like my hair cut.

Cons:

- I am writing this during my lunch break. Minus the "break" part.
- Rue woke me up this morning. Which means I forgot to lock my door last night. Oh well.
- Ankle chain is chaffing.
- This dungeon smells and my candle is almost gone.
- My teeth will most certainly rot by the end of the day, as I keep on eating the gumballs, or as I like to think of them, "Sugar Bombs" that are under my desk in a box.
- With rotten teeth, I will most certainly be single forever. Unless I never talk. Or smile. Or eat. Or move to Britain. <---- ooo that was mean. I'm sorry if you are British and are angry that I went with a stereotype there. I'm sure your teeth are beautiful and that your voice sounds pretty.

No comments: