Thursday, May 18, 2006

well hello wall, fancy meeting you here

So, I fell into a wall this morning. No, I wasn't pushed, I wasn't intoxicated, I didn't trip . . . I just fell into a wall. It was 4:30 in the morning and I had to use the bathroom. As I was leaving, I fell into the wall. I don't really know what happened, maybe since I was still half asleep I might have fallen asleep for a split second and lost my balance, thereby collapsing into said wall. All I remember is suddenly realizing that "Oh there is a wall here" and thinking "Gee Kelly, you're a winner" and then laughing at myself as I crawled back into bed and proceeded to take forever to fall back asleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww! maybe your vision that is 5 times worse than my horrible vision had something to do with it?

"yay - my bed! nope - that's a wall..."

Kelly said...

Exactly. When I fell into the wall, I thought it was my bed, which was in the other room . . . yep. :) Hehe. Although, I wouldn't put it past my horrible vision to pull a stunt like that. When I showed my prescription to the receptionist at the optometrist's office last Saturday, she said, "LORD child!"