Thursday, June 15, 2006

i hate you thursday



Thursday: Hi Kelly. I've decided to be the longest day EVER.
Kelly: Gee, thanks Thursday. I hate you.
Thursday: You know, I really care. I do. I care about as much as I care about what Dubyah said yesterday morning during his presidential address.
Kelly: I feel loved.
Thursday: Well, the love ain't coming from this direction.
Kelly: I hate you.
Thursday: You said that already.
Kelly: WHY?? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME??
Thursday: Because I am evil. And I like to be the center of attention.
Kelly: Get a boob job. Then you'll be the center of attention.
Thursday: I'm not a person. I'm a Day. Just so you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Thursday, you are so EVIL!! For the destruction of Thursday, please see my webpage, listed above.

Anonymous said...

But its Thursday! The gateway to Friday- and who hates Friday? My guess, no one! No one hates Friday.

Kelly said...

Ben,

I don't hate Friday. In fact, I love Friday. Really, I do. It's just - why do we have to go through Thursday to get to Friday? It just seems unnecessary. Would you mind talking to the other days of the week and see if we can come to some kind of consensus? Thanks!