Tuesday, June 06, 2006

fwooosh!












Teakettle: fwapforeFWOOSH!

Frank: OUCH! The green is THAT WAY *points at driving range*
Teakettle: fwooshienogreenswoosh.
Frank: Well if you weren't aiming for the green... then what were you aiming for??
Teakettle: tickleticklefwooshhehehehe.

Frank: ME?? Why were you aiming at me?

Teakettle: fwooshdorkfwoosh.

Frank: These pants are not dorky! *looks down at plaid golf pants*

Teakettle: fwooshhonkhonk.

Frank: HEY! I do not look like a walking set of bagpipes!!

Teakettle: Fwooshfire?

Frank: No you can't set my pants on fire!

Teakettle: fwoosh?

Frank: Because it will burn me.

Teakettle: swooshmcdreamyfwooshie!

Frank: No he works in Seattle...


Teakettle: Fwooshwooshwooshbangbangbang
Frank: ???
Teakettle: FWOOOOOSHGAHSWOOSHWEEEEEEE!
Frank: .......................................
Teakettle: FWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOOSHFIRE!!!!
Frank: *backs away slowly*
Teakettle: Fwoosh?
Frank: Oh, um, I was ahhhh, just going to check on my begonias...
Teakettle: FWOOSHLIARRAAAAAAA!
Frank: *Deer in headlights look* Why are you so crazy? Did someone spike you with coffee again?
Teakettle: FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!!
Frank: So that would be a yes *runs from room*

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

FWOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Anonymous said...

Yea I totally agree. Best blog entry ever!

Anonymous said...

Um, yea this blog is kinda weird...

Anonymous said...

Fwooshdoom!

Anonymous said...

Hear that? Teakettle thinks you're an idiot!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that kinda the pot calling the kettle black?

Anonymous said...

FWOOOOOOOSH!?!?!??!???!

Anonymous said...

You're right Teakettle... This means WAR!!!

Kelly said...

Ok. Teakettles are commenting now?? And who is Frank?

Anonymous said...

Seriously kel, first Santa Claus, then God, and now teakettles? How did they get your blog password??

And oh, btw, BRING IT ON!!!

Anonymous said...

Fwooshiebwuahahaha.

Kelly said...

Evil laughs are not really needed in this commenting space Teakettle. This is a "safe space."

By the way, you're looking a little rusty. Maybe you need a new varnish.

Haha. BURN!!

Anonymous said...

Fwooshieburnduh.

FWOOSH!!

Kelly said...

Huh?

Anonymous said...

Teakettle said:

"I thrive on top of stove burners idiot. So, thank you. I will continue to burn. FWOOSH!"

Anonymous said...

Gee "Frank," (if that IS your real name), how long have you been talking to inanimate objects? Maybe you should go see someone about that.

Anonymous said...

Fwooshieswooshiechachacafwooshfire!

Anonymous said...

Dear God, who started the cha cha music? Don't you know that when Teakettle hears cha cha music IT MUST CHA CHA??!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...holy cow!!! this is amazing! i wish people interacted with any of my pages this much. geeeeeez. and for the record - i was asleep the entire time this happened. i've got an alibi.
Jo.Mi.Lu.

Kelly said...

For once J, I actually believe you! Hehe, this is getting very entertaining.

Anonymous said...

I'd say...
So any leads Detective KNT?
If you need my professional detective assistance on this one - lemme know. However, I would think you would have a better idea than I. It would just be exciting to bring down the culprit that got me in trouble before. Watch your back mystery commenter! mwahahaha

~Mystery Dinner Award Winning, Detective JML

Kelly said...

I don't believe you got the murder culprit correct at the mystery dinner, you just had the most entertaining reasoning behind your choice.

Anonymous said...

Fwooshiesqwueewhistle!

Anonymous said...

Teakettle says:

Give it your best shot, Detective JML! I scoff at you and your detectives abilities!

I'd have to agree. And also, "The Shamana," seems to be awefully quiet. Scared, are you??

Anonymous said...

Oh... It's on now! Kelbel, I respectfully request permission to administer a verbal beatdown!!!

Kelly said...

Permission granted.

Anonymous said...

I think cityslackerz has a point there Teakettle.

Oh, and Frank, I think you should go take a flying leap onto a movie set! And while you're at it, get hit by a deadly jet of green light by an evil, ugly baby!