Sunday, April 10, 2005

hi & and my car

Hey everyone. I'm slammed with massive amounts of stuff, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm alive. Oh and my car is in the shop. Needs a new compressor. I wonder if all of these auto mechanics live in mansions. They can probably afford it if they get to see any of the money they charge us. But anyway, the auto place that my car is at - the guys there are really nice, I went to them on recommendation of a dear friend of mine. When I drove my car up the first thing the guy said was "That doesn't sound good." Very hopeful start, no? But would have to agree - my poor car sounded like it had a 50-year smoking habit. Emphezyma for cars. Hopefully I'll get to pick it up tomorrow. I miss my "land yacht." (Thank you Bryan for that lovely moniker - it has become near and dear to my heart).

No comments: