Wednesday, March 23, 2005

woo hoo

I now have a date to grad ball - my way cool brother :) Yay! We are going to have so much fun, I can't wait!

Also along the procuring of myself a date for grad ball line - I had some colleagues down in the Richmond area set me up with a 25 year old architect as a potential "date" for this dance. Well he called me Monday night and I was very, very unimpressed. All he could talk about the whole time was alcohol. Did not get a good vibe. Needless to say, nothing is going to come of it. Ugh. Even though I only talked to this guy on the phone I am traumatized. I will never let myself be set up again. I will set myself up from now on. Blech.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome your brother is going to go to Grad Ball with you :) Way better than sketchy guys whose only vocabulary word is "beer." Hehe. I'm sure you'll have a super great time!

Love,
Sarrina

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarrina,

Us sketchy guys know more words than "beer". We also know "shot", "happy hour", "wings", "pizza", and "six-pack"...

Kelly said...

Ooo, who is the mysterious Sir Sketch-Alot - should I hazard a guess?

Oh and Sarrina - I agree with you and Sir Sketch-alot - I agree with you also. Although there may be an obstacle to my brother being my date after all! aah.

Anonymous said...

Aw, poor kell bell.

If you want you can come up here and go date shopping. I can't guarantee that he'll have good hair..or any...but I know that you could have your pick!

love ya! Hope you have a Happy Easter! jackie

Kelly said...

Haha. Kurt - I'll check out your blog - goodness! ;)