Saturday, January 29, 2005

opera in marshall

Who would have known that I would be exposed to the wonders of opera here in good old Marshall Hall? Here I am, sitting at the computer trying to think of brilliant things, when the classical notes of opera, accompanied by the swooning cadences of a bass voice drift to my ears from beneath my feet. That's right, there's a guy who lives underneath me who sings opera. He's also my HR. Normally, Katie and I are only honored with a few choice selections from his singing-in-the-shower moments, but apparently, he's practicing for something right now.

I like opera. I want to go see "The Magic Flute" in D.C. in March. But, I'm poor.

I'm not going to church tonight because of immenent (or emminent) snow. I feel bad.

Back to writing! Aaah!


No comments: